Tuesday, October 24, 2023

Writing Update

I received word that a short story of mine has been accepted for publication. My first one! The story will appear in issue 8 of Whetstone. The issue will be published digitally on Friday, December 15th, 2023. 

Here’s a link to the magazine’s website:

Whetstone: Amateur Magazine of Pulp Sword and Sorcery (whetstonemag.blogspot.com)


Whetstone is an amateur magazine, but they publish great fiction and poetry and there's a lot of competition. This is a really big step for me. I have to say, it’s a good feeling.




2 comments:

  1. That's brilliant, congratulations! I'm looking forward to reading it in December.

    ReplyDelete

Books I Read in April 2024

Three books this month.  The Fisherman by John Langan (Word Horde, 2016) A quiet horror story about loss, loneliness, and grief told in thr...